Quick start guide for the Evisense app
The Evisense app enables you gather evidence of your students' progress quickly and easily.
This article gets you up and running using the Evisense app. If you'd like more detail look through the other articles on this site for information on Evisense app features and how to use them.
Note: Before you use the app make sure you have been authorised to do so by your system administrator.
To view posts
- Log onto the Evisense app, swipe up to see all posts that have been added in chronological date order.
To add and link evidence
- Tap the + symbol in the bottom right of your screen.
- Tap the camera icon, microphone or gallery icon to capture or select existing evidence.
- Enter your comment and tap Next.
- Select the required permissions, students you want to tag and assessments you want to link to.
- When you have finished, tap Post.
Once the evidence has been posted students, teachers, and parents can Like a post or Comment.
To like a post
- Find the post you want to like.
- Tap the heart icon below the post.
To comment on a post
- Find the post you want to comment on.
- Tap the comment icon.
- Enter your comment and tap Post.
We take data storage and security of data very seriously. You should note the following:
- All evidence recorded is encrypted before publishing
- No data is stored on your device
- If you tag a student, the student must be within the user licence agreement